by Janet LitherlandA creative guide to banner design and construction.This is the book banner makers everywhere have been waiting for. A truly complete and creative guide to banner design and construction. This exceptional handbook took 1-1/2 yeras of study and preparation to create. It tells everything about banners - the historical beginnings, flags, heraldry and tapestries - the meaning and the use of symbols from past until present - how a banner design is created - the many ways it can constructed - the special fabrics and techniques for applying designs - and the colors that may be used for maximum beauty and significance. It includes ten full-color pages with superb reproduction of charts and designs. This book is an indispensible reference tool for any banner-making project. The most comprehensive book available on the subject.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our return policy is outlined below.
1) Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
2) To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
3) We cannot accept items that have been worn and/or used for return. Specifically, there are no returns on fabrics or trims, special orders, wigs, dancewear, makeup/teeth, video, CD's or tapes, parasols, shoes, and any items that appear to be used.
4) No returns will be accepted on cut merchandise, special orders, or custom fabrication. Since fabric colors can vary from their representation on the Web site due to monitor settings, dye lots, etc., you may wish to order a fabric sample for review.
5) Defective products will be replaced or repaired at our discretion.
6) All defective products must be returned to us within 30 days from the invoice date.
No returns accepted without prior approval. Please provide the following information: Purchaser Name, Invoice Number and/or Order Number, Date of Invoice, Nature of Problem, Original Packing List or Invoice.
7) All return shipping costs must be prepaid. (Sorry, COD's cannot be accepted.)
8) Errors or Shortages. We at Theatre House strive to process orders quickly and accurately, however errors do occur. Call us if there are any errors or shortages within 5 days of receiving your order. We are not responsible for errors or shortages after 15 days of the invoice date. Fabric shortages MUST be reported immediately. We will not issue credit or replacement once fabric has been altered or cut.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14-days.
Closeout/Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately closeout and sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Theatre House
400 W. 3rd Street
Covington, Kentucky 41011
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Return Shipping Address
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
400 W. 3rd Street
Covington, Kentucky 41011
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Might We Be So Bold To Recommend...
Same Day Shipping
If you order before 3PM EST. We ship over 98% of our instock items same day.
Open to the Public
Supporting theatre since 1955, shop online or in our retail store in Covington, KY.
Contact Theatre House
Call or text (859) 431-2414. Fax (859) 431-1837. Our location and remittance address: Theatre House 400 W. 3rd St. Covington, KY 41011.
Cash, Check, Credit Cards and PO's Accepted
If there's a way to get paid, we'll probably accept it. If you are a school and need a vendor packet or W9, shoot us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.