Purchase Order Policy
Purchase Order Policy
Ware excited to serve our loyal customers and thank you for being one. We want to share a little bit about some process changes that we are implementing to make sure we can service your theatrical supply needs.
Changes to our Purchase Order Policy:
- The Theatre House will honor purchase order agreements that were established under previous ownership.
- We also accept purchase orders from Government, K-12, EDU and Churches/Religious Organizations.
- We send invoices electronically at time of shipment unless otherwise noted at time of ordering being placed or if a paper copy is requested.
- Our terms are NET-30.
- All in-stock items will ship at time of order. We will invoice same day as well.
- If we can only fill part of your order because an item is out-of-stock or back-ordered, we will pay the shipping fees for the second shipment to prevent additional costs to you. We will invoice immediately upon items being shipped.
Purchase Order Terms
- A 1.5% discount can be taken if payment is received 10 days from date of invoice.
- Invoices will be electronically remitted when order is shipped. Your term starts on shipment date.
- Balances not paid by date due are subject to a service charge of 1.5% per month. Any account over 60 days past due will only be shipped with a CC on file and a + 20% of past due balance until the account becomes current.
- Discounts will not be honored for any items purchased on Terms.
- A $25.00 service charge will be assessed on each check returned from your bank. TERMS: Buyer agrees to pay seller all delinquency charges on any amounts past due at the annual rate of 18%.
- Buyer agrees to pay seller’s reasonable attorney’s fees and collection agency fees incurred in collecting any amount unpaid. All resellers must remit a new form applicable to be excluded from sales tax. All invoices will be sent electronically.
Our ask of you:
- We will need new tax-exempt forms (if applicable) as we are new ownership and previous tax-exempt forms are not valid for our use. These can be faxed to 859.431.1837 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can download the tax exempt from the Kentucky Revenue Department.
- Timely payment and support from you is critical for us to continue offering purchase order services.
Should you have a question, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com